An innovative fast oven, which can produce a wide range of perfectly-cooked food in less than three minutes. Able to cook, toast and reheat multiple fresh and frozen foods, CiBO’s versatility provides a full cooking platform for outlets, enabling them to expand menus, deliver food of a consistent high quality and maximise profit.
CiBO uses a patent-pending combination of three different heat sources – convection, grill and a heated base – to deliver fast results. Space-saving and compact, it operates from a 13-amp plug and is ventless. This eliminates the need for costly ventilation and makes it suitable for a wide variety of cafés, bars, restaurants and quick-serve outlets, as well as event and mobile catering.
Clear icons and an easy-to-use touchscreen mean CiBO can be operated by any kitchen staff, regardless of catering experience and skills. To help users get off to a flying start, the unit comes with six, standard pre-set programmes, which can be tailored to individual menu requirements. Bespoke recipes can also be added, allowing for menu creativity.
CiBO is available in four bold colours – merlot, black metallic, champagne and teal – as well as stainless steel, making it a stylish solution for back bar counters and front-of-house, or kitchens.
- Innovative fast oven – produce a wide range of perfectly-cooked food in less than three minutes
- Patent-pending combination of three different heat sources – convection, grill and a heated base, to deliver fast results
- Cook, toast and reheat, fresh and frozen foods
- Space-saving and compact
- Plug and play – on a 3-pin 3kW UK plug
- Ventless cooking – catalyst technology removes the need for external extraction
- Clear icons and an easy-to-use touchscreen
- Great versatility – replace your panini grill, toaster, convection oven and grill